CrossFlow collects and processes packets in real-time by high-efficient engine.
Fully leverage network packet, CrossFlow quickly summaries IT services to construct service path view,refines valuable indicators, and provides performance analysis and troubleshooting automatically.
Smart Probe: Automatically recognize server network interface card and check port status. Flexibly choose Ethernet port as packet capture port.
Network Performance Manager
- Service Dashboard, based on service path view which covers the whole service path including network device, application delivery device, and multi-tier application component, presents the real-time operation status of all network services.
- Present access relations of components in each application, and key performance indicators to reveal the quality of service operation.
- Time Machine updates operation status per minute and highlights error node. Move timeline to see the changing process of the problem.
- Define warning for availability, performance, load of network service, and specialevent. (low success rate of connection)
- Support component alert, site alert.
- Provide alert model to simplify defining alert.
- Instantaneously find problem and push alert at early stage; support alert sent from Syslog.
- Save and generate problem case base and repository by one click.
- Organize view in the format of problem analysis report, save, share, and report.
Service Path View Discovery
- IP Discovery: Auto-present the IP connection relations among application components and delivery devices with network data generated by application components.
- Port Discovery: Present TCP conversation data in summary and digest so that the service ports can be identified instantaneously and the service access relations can be quickly established.
- According to IP address chart, connections among application components and delivery devices can be present by only one click.
- Auto-compare IP address chart records with actual network flow, discover their true reliance and find incompleteness and errors in file.
- Rapidly find target data by searching through IP address, device number and service port number.
- Directly locate relating service component, port and client in service path view, present access relations of target data.
- Establish archives of service path views and improve the quick search for access dependency among application components and delivery devices.
- Update data sources, quickly find changes of service path and access dependency in different situations such as during operating, after changing, within system integrating etc.
- Auto-check the availability of mirror data, including incomplete TCP conversations and duplicated mirror data.
- Auto-discover TCP connection modes, recognize synchronous and asynchronous protocol, and provide adequate information to assist in differentiating between TCP short connection and long connection.
- Auto-recognize application layer protocols used by various components. (CrossFlow BPC is compatible with protocol decoding)
- Auto-filter and export communication packets among specific application components.
- Export communication packets among all application components, archive packets according to the mode of application access relation established.
We want to re-define the meaning of network technology.
CrossFlow is the creative product line which provides customers with a deep insight into their complex IT environment, and helps customers make service performance management simple and efficient ever since.
We believe that IT environment should not be regarded as bottleneck for business innovation. With the power of technology, IT environment would be agile enough for any changes.
With a professional and freedom team full of passions for technology, we have the faith to become the reliable guard of the entire business infrastructure.