CrossFlow collects and processes packets in real-time by high-efficient engine.
Fully leveraging network packet, CrossFlow quickly summaries IT services to construct service path view,refines valuable indicators, and provides performance analysis and troubleshooting automatically.
Smart Probe: Automatically recognize server network interface card and check port status. Flexibly choose Ethernet port as packet capture port.
Network Performance Manager 3
- Different dashboards distinguished by network or application layer can meet different needs.
- Real-time central dashboard presents an overview of general status of network.
- Link dashboard, device dashboard, and service path dashboard respectively reflect running statuses of these three kinds of important assets in network.
- Statistic data is updated in real time, instant alert is directly raised, and analysis is performed accordingly.
- Exclusive views for important links, key devices and core service paths.
- Service path view provides end-to-end user experience measurement.
- Be capable of backtracing analysis at the highest granularity of 1 second.
- Real-time statistics is updated every 15 minutes.
- Automatically discover well-known and private applications and quickly increase visible coverage traffic.
- Automatically discover access and dependency among application components, and provide snapshot and comparison functions which quickly present access relations in different conditions such as during operation, before or after changing.
- Provide simulator to optimize parameters and define accurate baselines and alerts.
- Graphical alert records provided. The warning position and continuous range are marked on the panel where an alert has been activated.
- Instant report generates a summary of the whole analysis procedure and allows users to add comments.
- Scheduled report generates reports at a regular time by customizing in terms of content and period. Online browsing and drilldown to corresponding views are supported.
- Data capture, decoding, storage are independent to central management platform, and can be managed in one-to-many.
- NPM servers can be distributed deployed among multiple datacenters, which ensures flexible connectivity, centralized presentation and management.
- Easy to extend. Distributed architecture is applicable to multiple datacenters or datacenter-to-branch.
Service Path View Discovery
- IP Discovery: Auto-present the IP connection relations among application components and delivery devices with network data generated by application components.
- Port Discovery: Present TCP conversation data in summary and digest so that the service ports can be identified instantaneously and the service access relations can be quickly established.
- According to IP address chart, connections among application components and delivery devices can be present by only one click.
- Auto-compare IP address chart records with actual network flow, discover their true reliance and find incompleteness and errors in file.
- Rapidly find target data by searching through IP address, device number and service port number.
- Directly locate relating service component, port and client in service path view, present access relations of target data.
- Establish archives of service path views and improve the quick search for access dependency among application components and delivery devices.
- Update data sources, quickly find changes of service path and access dependency in different situations such as during operating, after changing, within system integrating etc.
- Auto-check the availability of mirror data, including incomplete TCP conversations and duplicated mirror data.
- Auto-discover TCP connection modes, recognize synchronous and asynchronous protocol, and provide adequate information to assist in differentiating between TCP short connection and long connection.
- Auto-recognize application layer protocols used by various components. (CrossFlow BPC is compatible with protocol decoding)
- Auto-filter and export communication packets among specific application components.
- Export communication packets among all application components, archive packets according to the mode of application access relation established.
Business Performance Center
- Support interface search over fields including time, IP, transaction type, return code, optional fields; also support correlative searching in multi-dimensional statistics view.
- Show details of each single transaction in a single component, including transaction keywords (e.g. sequence number, optional), transaction time, transaction outcome, return code, and other more information.
- Support multi-tier correlation in heterogeneous structure. Automatically correlate multi-tier transaction records and distinguish time consumption of a transaction in each component to expose the bottleneck of performance.
- Provide tracking and analysis of single keyword; present intact transaction actions and processing details of each transaction.
- Configurable fault diagnosis logic improves flexibility of alert model, which can be configured according to actual service mode and applied to multiple scenarios.
- Automatically generate reference baseline from historical data.
- Support composite indicator alert of threshold value and duration; support alert by comparison of baselines.
- Fault detecting function marks the application component raising the alert and automatically locates the root cause.
- Alert center provides alert filtering by warning level, service, interface, and also supports sending alert to third-party platform.
- In the WYSISWYG configuration interface, application components are easily combined to establish a service path view.
- Provide general components and modules; adaptively configure component properties and performance indicators as required.
- Automatically show IP connection of monitored network packets and quickly establish logical access relations among application components.
- Provide accurate data defined by SPV for BPC as well as application layer protocol information.
- Automatically identify server network interface card and check interface status.
- Flexibly choose Ethernet port as packet capture interface.
We want to re-define the meaning of network technology.
CrossFlow is the creative product line which provides customers with a deep insight into their complex IT environment, and helps customers make service performance management simple and efficient ever since.
We believe that IT environment should not be regarded as bottleneck for business innovation. With the power of technology, IT environment would be agile enough for any changes.
With a professional and freedom team full of passions for technology, we have the faith to become the reliable guard of the entire business infrastructure.
111 North Market Street, Suite 300, San Jose, CA 95113